We’ve all been there.
The guy next to you on the plane or train wants to talk. About himself, mostly.
Or when dinner is served, his manners are deplorable and he smacks loudly or chews with his mouth open.
He might even fall asleep and drool all over your shoulder.
And she might even be nosy and insist on looking at whatever is on your computer screen.
We here at Laurie Industries have had this happen to us more times than we can count. So our brilliant IT people have come up with a sure fire way of “handling” that nosy neighbor in the seat next to you.
Follow these instructions:
1. Quietly and calmly reach for your laptop case
2. Remove your laptop from it’s case; turn it on
3. Log in
4. Make sure the annoying man or woman seated next to you can clearly see the screen
5. Close your eyes, lift your head and your hands upwards, mouthing something silently, as if in prayer
6) Then lower your right hand and calmly click this link