Perspective is an interesting thing, don’t you think? One person sees one thing; another person sees something entirely different. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Everyone is entitled to his or her own perspective.
I lost the Weblog Awards “Funniest Blog ” competition. I was beaten so badly that I’m dogged. So badly that I simply refer to myself as having been “Michael Vick’d”. But although I lost the competition, I gained tens of readers and I’d like to get to know you. I know there are those who don’t leave comments and I understand. But if you could just make the littlest exception in this case.
I’ve devised a little Q&A for you. Ten little questions. Simple, easy…nothing loaded per se. Answer them in the comments section as you see fit. Make them funny, fill them out seriously…. respond in Esperanto, I don’t care. Just answer the questions.
You might even be surprised by your answers.
I know I will be!
1) What were the names you called your paternal and maternal grandparents when you were a child?
2) What is the first name of your very first boyfriend or girlfriend and how old were you at the time you first fell in love?
3) What’s your passion? What would you be doing right now if you were given the option to do anything you wanted and be nicely compensated for it?
4) Who’s you favorite network newscaster?
5) What does love mean to you?
6) Build your own hamburger. Put anything you want on it, put it in anything you want–bun, tortilla, English Muffin. How would you like the meat cooked? And don’t forget toppings, like cheese and condiments, etc.
7) Do you pray? If so, how often and what is your approach to prayer? Do you speak in hushed, reverent tones OR…do you have an open and honest, vernacular laced conversation with your Maker? Lastly, who is your maker? To whom do you pray? Why do you pray????
7.5) What the best advice you’ve ever been given ? Or what’s the best advice you feel that you’ve given someone else? (I used 7.5 here because my 8 key is attached to some bullshit emoticon and I hate those little yellow bastards!!!)
9) When was the last time you cried and why?
10) Describe yourself in a few words, telling me who you are. No physical description, please. Just who you are in terms of your qualities, values…even your shortcomings if they apply. And of course, we all know they do!!! Brag, be modest. Everything applies.